Are you looking for an exciting and diverse job where you can constantly learn and develop your expertise? At Didak Injection we are looking for a Breakdown Technician.
Didak Injection is the reliable partner for numerous (inter)national customers and allows them to realise their plastics projects. We guarantee top quality and service from design to production of the final product.
What does your task package look like?
- You analyse malfunctions in production and solve them efficiently and quickly.
- You will come into contact with a wide range of techniques including PLC, hydraulics, robotics, electricity and mechanics.
- You participate in the development of automations.
- You implement improvements and changes to the machines.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You have experience in troubleshooting a production environment.
- You have a strong electric and mechanical experience and good knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and proportional controls.
- You have basic knowledge of Siemens TIA portal, knowledge of robotics (Fanuc) is a plus.
- You are interested in software programming.
- You are flexible and willing to work in 2 shifts.
- Driven and studious school leavers are certainly welcome.
What do we have in store for you?
An exciting, diverse position in a financially healthy company with on-the-job training, room for development, and internal and external training.
You will have the opportunity to participate in numerous (inter)national projects.
We offer realistic growth opportunities and a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.