Are you looking for an exciting and diverse job where you can constantly learn and develop your expertise? At Didak Injection we are looking for a Machine Technician.
Didak Injection is the reliable partner for numerous (inter)national customers and allows them to realise their plastics projects. We guarantee top quality and service from design to production of the final product.
What does your task package look like?
- Setting up and conversion of moulds, cooling & peripherals.
- Ensuring minimal downtime.
- Solving small technical malfunctions with support from TD.
- Setting up and fine-tuning of the injection moulding machine, robots and automation.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You have a technical degree, preferably in electromechanics.
- You like to be around technology and machines, and keeping busy.
- Order and cleanliness are your strong points.
- You are flexible and ready to work in 2 teams.
- You have a positive attitude and are eager to learn.
- Driven school leavers are naturally welcome.
What do we have in store for you?
An exciting, diverse position in a financially healthy company with on-the-job training, room for development, and internal and external training.
You will have the opportunity to participate in numerous (inter)national projects.
We offer realistic growth opportunities and a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.