Are you looking for an exciting and diverse job where you can constantly learn and develop your expertise? At Didak Injection we are looking for a Mould Technician.
Didak Injection is the reliable partner for numerous (inter)national customers and allows them to realise their plastics projects. We guarantee top quality and service from design to production of the final product.
- Mechanical & electrical maintenance and repair of moulds.
- Revision & optimisation of moulds.
- Carrying out mould interventions in case of problems with moulds in production.
- Converting and preparing moulds for production.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- Ideally you have a diploma in mechanical design, electromechanics, precision mechanics or equivalent through experience.
- You are interested in precision mechanics.
- You work very accurately, with an eye for detail.
- You can work with a turning and milling machine.
- You are flexible and willing to work in 2 shifts.
- You have a positive attitude and are eager to learn.
What do we have in store for you?
An exciting, diverse position in a financially healthy company with on-the-job training, room for development, and internal and external training.
You will have the opportunity to participate in numerous (inter)national projects.
We offer realistic growth opportunities and a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.